What is an Additional License?
A Digital Certificate by itself can be used to secure a domain name only on a single server. Additional License(s) for a Digital Certificate allows you to conveniently secure a domain name on multiple servers, using the same Digital Certificate.
You can purchase up to 20 Additional Licenses per Digital Certificate.
Purchasing Additional License(s) for your Digital Certificate
In order to secure your domain name on multiple servers, you need to purchase Additional License(s) for your Digital Certificate.
Follow the process mentioned below to purchase Additional License(s) for your Digital Certificate:
- Login to your Control Panel, search for the domain name for which you have purchased this Digital Certificate and proceed to the Order details view.
- Click Additional License in the lower toolbar.
- Select the number of Additional Licenses you wish to purchase and click Confirm Purchase.
- Complete the payment formalities.
- Retrieve the parent Digital Certificate and install the same on multiple servers. The number of servers (excluding the primary server) on which the Digital Certificate can secure your domain name will be equal to the total number of Additional Licenses you have purchased for this Digital Certificate.